Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Gah! I've been busy! - 23

Today's Special!
Illegal download site shut down in police raid

THIS WEEK'S NEW RELEASES
U.K.
The Duke Spirit - Ex Voto EP
Battles - Tonto EP
N. America
Cuff the Duke - Sidelines of the City
Tokyo Police Club - Smith EP
Ryan Adams - Follow the Lights EP
Euros Childs - the Miracle
Scum of the Earth - Sleaze Freak
The New Rivals S/T
Coheed and Cambria - No Word for Tomorrow
A Place to Bury Strangers S/T
Say Anything - In Defense of the Genre
LittleSunday - Can't Wait for Tomorrow
Plants and Animals - With/Avec EP

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Done and done! Thanks for the add! I didn't even realize you had a blog. This is good to know! Check out my podcast and let me know whatchu think (and possibly tune in on Friday mornings, if you have nothing better to do haha).

- Marcel

Effing News said...

yeh yeh..
I had another one before this and I had a podcast to go along with it but I eventually stopped because it was started to be too much work!

eveningrooster.blogspot.com